- Access to all general conference classes
- Availability of instructors during conference for questions
- Dry-camping for the first 25 who reserve spots
- Daily lunches
- Dinner at Skaggs RV one evening
- RV Wheel Position Weighing - $60 per RV.
- Hands-On Driving (~3 hour driving instruction) - $300 per person. Slots available for non-owners are full. Only a few slots remain but you must already own and have your RV at the conference.
- CPR & AED Red Cross Certification (~3 hour driving instruction) - $50 per person.
- $75.00 per person cancelation fee
- No refunds after 60 days prior to conference start date
Payment is through Paypal but a Paypal account is not required to pay with credit card.
Register by mail and pay by Check only (made out to RVSEF) – Use the form linked here. Downloadable Conference Registration Form